Mold lives naturally in homes and offices and thrives in areas where damp surfaces are present. If left uncontrolled, mold can quickly multiply and grow to dangerous levels. Most people discover mold when they see or smell it. Often, it will go undetected between walls and underneath floorboards.
Toxic mold produces chemicals called mycotoxins that can cause great damage to your health. Scientific studies have linked mold to rising rate of asthma,chronic sinusitis,weak immune systems and an array of other illnesses. While there is no way to eliminate all mold and mildew from indoor environments. Mold Exterminators can greatly reduce the number of harmful mycotoxins existing in your home or office.
After a thourough assessment of the mold problem and it has been identified, our Certified Mold Remediators (CMR) will properly remove molded materials from your property. This will allow you to reclaim your clean indoor environment by eliminating harmful mold and mildew that infest your property and threaten your health.